 Administrative / General / 9880
  Re: for the eyes of Suz (Was Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi

Hmmm...mmm, Well I can't say I agree totally with everything being said here; I know I haven't been here as long as most of you, but I'll reply nonetheless. I still view LUGNET as the center of the lego universe, I come here everyday, read lot's, (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: for the eyes of Suz (Was Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi

(...) snip (...) mucho snipping (...) Lego is way better than candy!! I'm new posting on lugnet, but I've been reading posts since I learned about the site, about 1 1/2 yrs. ago. I first saw Lego when I was about 4 or 5 yrs. old (before I was in (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)