 Administrative / General / 9850 (-5)
  Re: Attributes of the IMG tag used in displaying the LUGNET logo

(...) but that will only work if the client supports java - if java is unavailable (for whatever reason), the button will act as a normal link. Why not put the target tag as a backup for the java? Dan (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: for the eyes of Suz (Was Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi

(...) For the record, I am looking for no further answer. The issue is closed as far as I am concerned. (...) I have just realised how much I have enjoyed not noticing you over the past couple of weeks. I am rather disappointed, and I must admit (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Attributes of the IMG tag used in displaying the LUGNET logo

As far as the markup for including the LUGNET buttons and banners on a web page is concerned, the target= attribute of the <a> tag is deprecated in HTML 4.01 and XHTML 1.0. While I explore how to replace the exact functionality of the target="_top" (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html)

  for the eyes of Suz (Was Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi

(you didn't say "for the eyes of... ONLY" :-) (...) It's not dead, it's just resting. :-) Calling for a member to be banned is a very serious matter. At least it *ought* to be considered very serious. Unless that call is withdrawn, some answer ought (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Help on Unsubscribing (web site doesn't think I'm subscribed)

(...) please forward me one of the messages you recieve, with the full headers, and I will try and take care of it. Forward it to dan@peeron.com. Dan (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact