 Administrative / General / 9849
  Re: for the eyes of Suz (Was Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi

(...) For the record, I am looking for no further answer. The issue is closed as far as I am concerned. (...) I have just realised how much I have enjoyed not noticing you over the past couple of weeks. I am rather disappointed, and I must admit (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)