 Administrative / General / 9845
    Re: Help on Unsubscribing (web site doesn't think I'm subscribed) —Steven Czuba
   Hi - is there any administrator of the Mail/News server that can please unsubscribe me from any and all mailing lists. I can't get any responses ever from the server, it thinks I am not subscribed to anything, yet I continually (still) receive (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Help on Unsubscribing (web site doesn't think I'm subscribed) —Dan Boger
   (...) please forward me one of the messages you recieve, with the full headers, and I will try and take care of it. Forward it to dan@peeron.com. Dan (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)