 Administrative / General / 9815
  Re: Images of the new 2K2 Line

(...) Email them to me personally;-) All seriousness aside, you were right by not posting them here on LUGNET. I guess the rest of us will have to wait a few more weeks.... -John (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Images of the new 2K2 Line

(...) :) (...) I (...) Well some of the images that i have on Kanohi-Power may have been taken from the dealers catalogue but i am not so sure.. But the rest of this stuff is from the dealers catalogue (the blue brick banner on each row).... If you (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Images of the new 2K2 Line

(...) I wouldn't mind a copy either ... (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.technic)