 Administrative / General / 9760
  Question about Location on profile

Not sure if this is the right place for this question, but here goes: I have recently moved from Illinois to Arizona, how can I get my state location on my profile changed to reflect this? I tried editing my profile, but it still says I am in (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Question about Location on profile

(...) I am in the same boat, having moved from TX to CO. Anyone know the method for tweaking the state flag? I also saw a listing of members by state, and it shows me still in TX. Thanks, Steve (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Question about Location on profile

(...) the only way right now is to send a mail to admin@lugnet.com, giving your member number, and your new address. One day we'll add a web interface for this field. Dan (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)