 Administrative / General / 9750
9749  |  9751
Subject:
Why can't I change my email?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 05:41:11 GMT

I am being forced to change my email address by my ISP but LUGNET will not
let me, a member, change the email address that I post with. At this point I
am forced to signout and then authenticate any messages I want to post via
the web interface because the admins have not approved my new email address
that I submitted over 24 hours ago yet my cookie has already been changed. I
am being treated as a person who has not been approved to post yet. Thank
goodness my old email will be working for one more week.

At this point I am very frustrated with this. Why can I, as a member signed
in, not be able to change the address I want to post with without getting
approval. I can understand if I were not signed in, but I am.

ARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

Jude
LUGNET 549