 Administrative / General / 9746
  Re: Curator for lugnet.trains

(...) group's (...) I (...) Well, although I agree (as I said above) that it's probably not worth the effort, I'd disagreee with the rest. I've re-organised my personal LUGNET site a couple of times now, and it's real easy to copy pages - just go (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Curator for lugnet.trains

(...) Yes, and thanks for the suggestion. I've tried it and I find it to be error prone compared to edit in place. (...) (as an aside, to this architect if it's not practical it's not viable) (...) I don't see *you* stirring up trouble. My (not (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Curator for lugnet.trains

Larry, You are mind bogglingly mistaken at a number of levels, but like I said yesterday (when most your nation was spending time with their families, and you were causing a nuisance here), I'm not going to squabble with you on this. I have made my (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Curator for lugnet.trains

(...) [snipped clarification, thanks!] (...) I agree, and you've already said it's not practical for you, hopefully someone else less familiar with FTX may find it practical, viable, and even useful! ROSCO (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Curator for lugnet.trains

I agree with Scott. Don't 'mumble', just miss it out, it looks silly. David (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)