 Administrative / General / 9742
  Re: Non-member FTX pages

(...) I think it *must* be a good idea because I think it already works that way. When I went to the train URL you gave I got a "start this page" FTX button, but when I went to the castle URL you gave I got nothing, just the "this isn't a page" (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Non-member FTX pages

(...) Cool. :) (...) Ya. I wasn't thinking links so much (except in the case of moving something like Frank's list(s), which are culled from Lugnet postings) as I was thinking of other resources that would be good to have commonly sourced, for (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)