 Administrative / General / 9702
Re: Oddity on the Canadian ORG page.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 21:33:35 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
I am just wondering why there is a link to the VLC website from the CA org
page...

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/

If it isn't a mistake shouldn't all CA LUG's have a link there ;-).  They do
have a link on the VLC newsgroup page so that is right.

Just thought it was wierd,

In the case of NALUG, it's because we're lazy.  We've got a homepage at:
http://www.graysage.com/nalug/

but we haven't gotten around to informing the Lugnet admin of it...

James