 Administrative / General / 9680
  Re: A little function I would like to see.

(...) LUGNET doesn't generate enough funds to support itself. Todd and I carry the hosting, etc. and none of us see any money for what we do. All time is volunteered. Donations are always welcome and very appreciated. Which reminds me: currently, (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: A little function I would like to see.

(...) Which reminds me to ask what the current PayPal address is, if you don't mind my asking (it's not on the "become a member" page which was where I thought to look)... (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: A little function I would like to see.

(...) Sometimes trying is a good approach. Try this one if you're so inclined: suz@baseplate.com which seems to be a valid addy for PayPal. (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: A little function I would like to see.

(...) (Mine is actually stable for at least another 10 months.) (...) paypal@lugnet.com (...) I would think of looking there too, now that you mention it. I'm not sure it really belongs there, however, because the sign-up process involves filling (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: A little function I would like to see.

(...) LUGNET's address (in Belmont, MA) will discontinue in a few weeks. -Suz (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)