 Administrative / General / 9679
Re: New LUGNET Admins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 03:41:20 GMT

I have to agree, I've sent Dan a few updates for the information on LUGNET DB
and the info was updated within hours (in most cases within minutes!).
Great job!

Congratulations!

- David

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
Suz,

May I commend you on a terrific decision.  Dan actually already contacted me
to get the LUGMAP updated which was a long time in comming and its already
done!!

You could not have picked 3 more upstanding members of the community!
I look forward to seeing how their expertiese helps to grow and enhance
LUGNET.

Eric