 Administrative / General / 9666
Re: New LUGNET Admins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 00:28:04 GMT

Well, I'd rather not speak for Steve, but I can point you in some
directions about him, specifically:

http://www.ldraw.org
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/

As for Dan and myself, let's see... We've been DB admins for the LUGNET
Guide since June of 2000, we run http://www.peeron.com (including the
peeron inventories at http://www.peeron.com/inv ).  We're members of
NELUG and WAMALUG, and currently reside in Washington, DC.

By trade, Dan is a Unix Admin and currently works for http://www.pgp.com
, I myself am a Novell Admin in blissful retirement. :)  We've been
AFOLs most of our lives - though we both had some dark ages in there
somewhere.  We like Trains, Mindstorms and Model Team... and while we
may not build a lot of our own MOCs we sure like seeing them :)
There's a little bit more for you here:

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=76
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=179

Steve Tanner wrote:

I'm pleased to welcome Steve Bliss, Dan Boger, and Jennifer Boger to our
LUGNET Adminstration roster.

Welcome and congrats.  For some of us folks who are a little rusty on our
LUGNET history, maybe introductions/backgrounds from Steve, Dan, and
Jennifer might be nice... what do you say, guys?

Again, congrats!

- Steve