 Administrative / General / 9643
  Re: Space sets 4 sale! Check it out!

(...) FTR, the bunnnies were on-topic, we just didn't need the list anymore (and it was bogging down some newsreader users). Matt (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Space sets 4 sale! Check it out!

(...) D'oh! I just re-read the post and realized that I didn't make it clear that *I* didn't think they were irrelevant (they were OK with me)--my implication was that those were the posts that MH was talking about. I didn't intend to make that (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)