 Administrative / General / 9614
  Re: Adding My Site's Link

(...) I'm working from poor memory but I think the curator technology IS in place and some groups have curators, you can tell because the curators have added lots of info. If I were a curator of a group, the first thing I would do would be modify (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

  (canceled)

  Re: Adding My Site's Link

(...) Well, all I know is that I requested the curatorship of .build.mecha a few months back and I'm still awaiting a response. There's nothing quite as frustrating as waiting for a call that never comes. Kinda feels like high school all over again. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Adding My Site's Link

(...) Here's the deal: I have rcv'd requests from AFOLs, but can't give them top priority today. I'm facing tasks in line ahead of LUGNET. One of those tasks involves making it easier to prevent log-jams like this in the future. I don't expect this (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build.mecha)