 Administrative / General / 9570
  Signing in/ Membership packet

Hello, all, I seem to have a fuzzy memory of a membership package coming with the membership?... Has there been a change on this, or are things like somebody's real life getting in the way? ;) Also, on the homepage, there's a place to sign in, but I (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general)