 Administrative / General / 9506
  Re: New Brickbay shop- McBricks

This is the first mention of market.brickstores that I've seen. It does not appear to have been publicised much. It seems weird to me, for these reasons: 1) I didn't see any announcement in buy-sell-trade about the new brickstores group, let alone (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  (canceled)