 Administrative / General / 9496
  Re: Lazy web posting

(...) Fail to see what good that would do the random shlub who shows up at the front door of LUGNET and wants to do administrativeish things. He won't know me from Adam and thus any pages I create won't be of any help to him (or her) ++Lar (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lazy web posting

(...) Sure, initially, but it'll fulfil *your* (sort of) wish. And when the page is to your liking, you can always ask the administrator (or curator) of .admin to put a link to it on the admin main page. I was just saying if you (or anyone) perceive (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)