 Administrative / General / 9486
  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - new MOCs

(...) Yep. That. I switched over to Web posting while in Europe; I stayed on it now that I'm back, even though I'm not on the T3 pipe (droooool) anymore. (...) I'd have to agree with Jennifer--although maybe it does make the difference when talking (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - new MOCs

(...) Yep. Basically the authentication thingy has cut way down on the number of "make a 'gee that's a nice MOC' comment" posts that I make. Now, I generally don't post unless I feel like I have something important (?) enough to say that it (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)