 Administrative / General / 9443
    Pocket PC viewing —Nils Becker
   Todd, I recently acquired one of the Compaq iPAQ Pocket PCs, and am experiencing difficulty in caching successfully the main Lugnet and News sites. Your site appears in my Mobile Favorites, unfortunately it is grayed out and clicking the link only (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)