 Administrative / General / 9438
    Re: I think we stepped in something. —Frank Filz
   (...) You bring up a very interesting question. Online situations unfortunately have an serious handicap in human relations in that you don't get any visual or verbal clues. In another online forum, which is an adjunct to a face-to-face forum, I am (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: I think we stepped in something. —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) As I mentioned to Shiri, I hadn't thought at all of a case like this where medication could help "control" the behaviour. I was thinking of cases where there is no such possible aid. But in spite of that, I think your example fits exactly what (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)