 Administrative / General / 9437
  Re: I think we stepped in something.

I'll reply to this, but really without considering Jesse at *all*. I agree that this should be an issue, on some level... (...) You could say so, yes... (...) Right. I think one of the three applies to every single case I can think of (which aren't (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: I think we stepped in something.

(...) Understood. I don't feel comfortable with it either. (...) Yeah, I know what you mean..., I can't seem to wordify it either. There is a difference. I guess I could have better described 2 ("the kid") as someone who (may or) may not be doing (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)