 Administrative / General / 9403
Re: Changes at LUGNET HQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 16:41:55 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

That said, Todd needs to shift his attention to other things and will be ending
his role as administrator here on LUGNET. He'll still be around, but for the
most part I'm taking over his duties.

G'day Suzanne,

Well in some ways this is sad news.  But I'm not entirely surprised.
I've been amazed that not just one but two people out there have
maintained such admirable focus on this endeavour.  While I've
never met either of you in person, I've followed and participated
in enough discussions here to know that "you both is Good People"  :]

I also had a suspicion as of late that something was up on your
end.  I thought that maybe LUGNET itself might be "ending".  Of
course I'm happy to hear that isn't the case!  I still sort of
think you were/are both nuts for taking this on <G>, but I've never
seen anything pulled off so capably before.  You're simply not
human  ;]

I look forward to participating on SUZNET  <G>  I'm sure we'll
all try not to tick you off  ;]

But in all seriousness, I certainly wish you both the best,
regardless of The Path.  But will Todd be popping in to say anything
before he "goes"??  He seems to have "gone away", and it would
be nice to hear some parting thoughts from him.  I.e., "Speech!
Speech!"  :]

Peace,
KDJ
SUZNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada