 Administrative / General / 9397
Re: Changes at LUGNET HQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 17:09:33 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
<some bad news, some good news>

To Todd:

I know I haven't been around long, but thank you for helping create LUGNET,
and running it so capabley all this time. Even if you didn't get to hear it
often enough, I (and I'm sure everyone else will agree) think you have done
a wonderful thing here, and I hope to be able to help keep it running in the
positive and enjoyable way you have always intended.

To Suzanne:

Thank you for taking on this (sometimes? often?) daunting task. I look
forward to many more years of enjoyment and fun with you at the helm. As
always, let me know if I can be of any help.

Matt