 Administrative / General / 9393
Re: Changes at LUGNET HQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 12:12:46 GMT

We've all come a long way since the early days of RTL.  Progress has been
nothing short of amazing.  Change is good.  Best wishes to Todd in his new
endevours and good look to you in yours.

as evah,

John C.

In lugnet.announce, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Hello everyone,

It has been almost five years since Todd and I mapped out a plan to build a
website for centralizing AFOL resources and communication. A lot has happened
since then. • [...]
That said, Todd needs to shift his attention to other things and will be ending
his role as administrator here on LUGNET. He'll still be around • [...]

I'm thankful to Todd for all he's done thus far. I wish him well on his new
path, where things are looking bright. And I'm happy about my new position,
where I'll be working more directly with you all.

-Suzanne

suz@baseplate.com
admin@lugnet.com