 Administrative / General / 9351
    Re: Hey, a little help here..... Todd Lehman
   (...) On this page here?-- (URL) Please fix the broken link, Todd. I'm not sure what was wrong -- it worked for me -- but in any case I updated all the links there to be of the newer format, e.g., (URL) of the older format, e.g., (URL) the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Hey, a little help here..... —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) The most glaring problem was the fact that the Exploriens link simply did not show on the screen but now it appears on the screen and thank you for fixing the problem, Todd. Jesse Long P.S. I am fixing to make some major purchases soon from (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)