 Administrative / General / 9346
Re: Tuesday, 1:00 PM (PDT)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 20:38:38 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Dan Boger writes:
On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 08:30:26PM +0000, Dan Boger wrote:
On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 08:25:35PM +0000, Matthew Gerber wrote:
I checked back on the Web interface, and a large batch of messages had
popped up, time stamped up to 40 minutes later. The same thing has just
happened again, with about a 30 minute lag.

Any ideas?

nope - but maybe the server is experiencing high load for some reason...
:/

Dan

(sent at 16:29 EDT, not counting auth)

so it took about 1 minute to get the auth, and less than another to make
it back to me...  guess it cleared up?

Yeah, the Web interface sems to be humming along just fine now...truly just
a temporary hiccup then. Thanks.