 Administrative / General / 9339
Re: Logging in?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 20:23:19 GMT

Thanks Suz.  Works like a champ!

Keep up the great work, guys.

Eric

In lugnet.admin.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Brouwer writes:
Hello,

I hope this is the right place for this...

Do I read correctly somewhere that if you login to Lugnet, your posts appear
automatically again?  i.e. You don't need to confirm them.

If using the web interface for posting, this is true.

If so, I would love to take advantage of this!  Which leads to my second
question.  Is there a way to get my password mailed to me or reset?

yes, we'll mail you. stay tuned.

-Suz