 Administrative / General / 9286
  Re: Todd, can I have my password.

(...) Ummm...me three, Todd? Where was this password in the first place? -- Hop-Frog (not jesting) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Todd, can I have my password.

(...) Behind the membership card on your packet, if you ever got one!! -Shiri (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Todd, can I have my password.

(...) Like Shiri said, it was in your membership packet (which many of us have never received). Also, it would have been in the email you received after your payment was received. The email I received had the subject 'Membership Activation'. (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.general)