 Administrative / General / 9185 (-5)
  ERROR

Got this error: "An internal server error occurred: Can't use string ("") as a subroutine ref while "strict refs" in use at (eval 1) line 293. " after clicking the model team link on the red-fury page. Have a screenshot if you like. Duq (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: new news group

(...) Do you mean for CAD-related stuff ("building" with Lego on your computer, or making software to that end), or for using LEGO-produced software? (URL) did you have something else in mind? HTH! James (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  new news group

i would like to propose the addition of a lugnet.software news group. for uses of the computer and lego together. (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Skip-filter limit?

(...) Perfectly. Thanks! eric (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: A suggestion for posting via the Web interface

(...) I've done something similar: I once was in the middle of a (lengthy) message to .dear-lego and got tired of the small size of the screen, so I resized it. Of course, Netscape immediately reloaded the page, wiping out my message in the process (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact