 Administrative / General / 9177
  Re: Lugnet acronyms

I'm not sure why, but all of a sudden, at 2:54PM QLD time, on Wednesday, May 16, 2001, I couldn't access that page. Weird. And then, just as quickly the display error disappears again. Nice work getting that acronym up so fast, Shiri! Added: (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.technic)