 Administrative / General / 9155 (-5)
  Re: Lugnet nominated for a webby award!

First of all, I want to say that as a member of the LUGNET community, I feel honored that the site has been nominated. It is nice to see something so many people put their time into, receiving the recognition it deserves. While some of you are (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: OT: some fun

Do we really need this? Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

  Help! Lost coookie!

Help! I lost my cookie for the member log in till i log ot manually and I lost the password with it! Someone help me! Member 586! Rick (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: CLSotW Correction Requested

(...) I see the link has been fixed. THANK YOU! G. P.S. Hope I wasn't too much of pest (just pest enough). (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  CLSotW Correction Requested

My LEGO related web site, The Animated Brick Company Showcase, has been on the CLSotW nominees list for several weeks now with the wrong url address. I noticed today that CLSotW has been updated but that my address is still wrong. Is it possible to (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact