 Administrative / General / 9151
    CLSotW Correction Requested —Greg Perry
   My LEGO related web site, The Animated Brick Company Showcase, has been on the CLSotW nominees list for several weeks now with the wrong url address. I noticed today that CLSotW has been updated but that my address is still wrong. Is it possible to (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: CLSotW Correction Requested —Greg Perry
   (...) I see the link has been fixed. THANK YOU! G. P.S. Hope I wasn't too much of pest (just pest enough). (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)