 Administrative / General / 9126
    How do I change my Lugnet e-mail address —Kevin Stone
    I have changed my e-mail address and wish to have the change be reflected when I post to Lugnet. I contacted Todd a while ago to request the information change, but it has not been done yet. Is there a way for me do make the change myself? Thanks (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: How do I change my Lugnet e-mail address Todd Lehman
   (...) All you need to do is fill out the news-posting setup form with your new address: (URL) you can post from that address. -- Todd S. Lehman | LUGNET Admin <todd@lugnet.com> (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)