 Administrative / General / 9122
  Re: Need to retrieve my password... Help!

(...) heh, that's why you take that one text file, and pgp (or gpg) encrypt it - that way, unless a keyboard sniffer is installed on your box, the file is useless :) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Need to retrieve my password... Help!

(...) To you as well, if you forget your key, eh? I'm not sure it's clear how forgetful I actually am yet. :-) ++Lar (who doesn't have a pgp keyset despite being a libertarian) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)