 Administrative / General / 9091
Re: Posting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 06:20:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gordon Bentley writes:
I have found a problem posting to these groups. I am often working on
different PCs using different login/mail names. I find that I can't post. I
need this as I spend a lot of time travelling to different offices that our
company has, and using their systems.

Can someone tell me how to get around this. I need to be able to switch PCs,
IDs, and Domains at any time, and still post. Is there a login screen where
I can just enter my name and password?

Hi Gordon,

Are you using a browser or a newsreader to post? In a browser, you can either
enter your name & email every time you post, or sign in using the link on the
main lugnet page. If you're using a newsreader, you need to make sure the email
specified for the lugnet server is the one you registered for posting.

Exactly what problem do you encounter?

ROSCO

Follow-ups to lugnet.admin.general