 Administrative / General / 9085 (-5)
  Re: Lugnet T-shirts

(...) It would be nice to have more options. I'd like a CE or CG shirt. (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: Upcoming system changes

I am so glad I finished this post before responding! -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. <way big snip> (...) an (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Upcoming system changes

(...) Todd, just for clarification, are other 3-letter animals that aren't on the list ok for use? I just changed my password to PIG, but I wanted it to be COW because that's what I use for Paypal. If not then I guess I'll just moove that one to PIG (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Upcoming system changes

This message details three upcoming LUGNET site changes. Briefly, these are as follows: 1. Improvements in password security 2. Removal of lugnet.off-topic.pun newsgroup 3. Name change Please see the following sections below for more details. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

  Registration

Hello, I recently submitted my information to join lugnet. I received a response via e-mail, but unfortunately, I deleted the message with address and e-mail to submit payment. Could you please post it here or send me an e-mail directly to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact