 Administrative / General / 8928
    Re: Member home pages & personal web pages —Alan Carmack
   (...) Okay, I had originally done that, but then when I saw it was not listed on the directory page I figured maybe lugnet didn't like links to lugnet pages on member profile pages (which did not make sense), so I deleted the lugnet link. I will go (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)