 Administrative / General / 8908
  Re: Membership Help

Yeah .. That is exactly what I need, my password!! #422 I e-mailed to Todd A while back, unfortunately no answer.. If anyone has any clues as to where the "I forgot my password button" is hiding I would love to know where it is at..!! Thanks Dave (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Membership Help

Thanks for the Ultra Speedy Reply.. Dave is back in business.!!! Dave "Dave Jost" <djost@cybertrails.com> wrote in message news:G9EooB.ABH@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)