 Administrative / General / 8902
8901  |  8903
Subject:
Does lugnet.castle.org really need to exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 19:08:47 GMT

I'm curious as to whether we really need lugnet.castle.org any more? It
has been posted to occaisionally over the past year or so, but none of
the posts really belong there (being either completely
non-organizational in nature, or being Castleworld related).

Just me and my compartmentalized dork view of the world...

FUT: lugnet.admin.general

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com