 Administrative / General / 8900
  Re: Finding my member page??

(...) Hit the "back" button lots & lots 8?) But seriously, if your member number is #, your profile page is (URL) your user-created page is (URL) (I find this easier to remember than my profile page) I've put a link to my user-created page in my (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Finding my member page??

(...) But wait, there's more!! You can create user-pages in any LUGNET group. As well as my members page at (URL) and personal page at (URL) I compile a local bulletin (of sorts) at (URL) theoretically you can litter the whole LUGNET heirarchy with (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)