 Administrative / General / 8898
  Re: Finding my member page??

(...) You mean like your profile page? I suppose the fastest way is to sign out and sign in again, but that's clumsy. :-) (...) There isn't, but what we're thinking of doing is reworking the Sign In/Out icons so that they do double duty with member (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Finding my member page??

(...) That sounds a convenient way to work it. Thanx, KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)