 Administrative / General / 8887
Re: LUGNET Lifetime Membership Enrollment Form
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 21:39:21 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, "Gail Olmstead" <cumspiritik@cs.com> writes:
I submitted my LUGNET enrollment form on 2/9/01 but have not yet received my
member packet in the mail. How long does it usually take to receive a member
packet?

Sorry, I'm wicked wicked behind on these (months in some cases).  I just got
a new Windows machine that I think will help with printing them more
efficiently.

--Todd