 Administrative / General / 8882
    Re: group request castle.ancient (was Re: group request castle.ninja) —John Carroll
   (...) But Ninja is an established LEGO (sub)theme. Ancient also usually pops up in .build.arch (I'm assuming you are refering to greek, roman ect.) I think it makes sence to make a .castle.ninja group. I agree with Frank and James on why the other (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle)

        group request: build.ancient (Re: group request) —Erik Olson
   (...) I grant you Ninja is a real subtheme. Since mecha live over in .build (for some reason I thought it was in .space) then a more sensible place for ancient is .build.ancient. Yes, by ancient I mean that greek and roman thing, though there is an (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)