 Administrative / General / 8873
    FTX image attributes —Andreas Stabno
   Todd et al, I have a minor problem with the way that FTX handles image sizes. It appears that if an image is resized, the system "remembers" the old size and squishes the final result. See some examples in the header images of my member pages. Does (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: FTX image attributes —Todd Lehman
   (...) Yes, the image sizes are cached by the webserver -- so it doesn't have to go fetch the image every time and ask what size it is. Renaming your image file(s) would work... I could also delete the cache for a selection of images, and then it (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: FTX image attributes —Andreas Stabno
   (...) Thanks, Todd. If you have a minute to delete the cache, I've listed the directory and specific images that I have resized. (URL) if there could only be a text and image justification feature in FTX... Wish well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)