 Administrative / General / 8869
  Problem with followups

This reply to a post of mine: (URL) to have been posted from a mail reply. Does that properly handle followups or did Alan specifically crosspost back to lugnet.lego.direct? I guess I also need to try and write more clearly since Alan basically just (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Problem with followups

(...) Yup, it was sent in through the news-by-mail gateway. (...) It does map Reply-To: to Followup-To: and vice-versa, but it's possible that Alan said Reply-To-All or some other reply option which caused the Reply-To to be ignored when he (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)