 Administrative / General / 8770
8769  |  8771
Subject:
CLSOTW sidebar menu
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 02:28:49 GMT

Todd,
The sidebar listing of CLSOTW sites is getting awfully long.  Since 2001 has
rolled around, maybe it's time to archive everything from 2000 like you have
for every other year?  Also, the past picks pages still use the old (1999)
formatting.  I know you're a busy guy, but I think it wouldn't take too long
to batch process all those pages for the new formatting...?
Just my .02,
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu