 Administrative / General / 8755
Re: how do i?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 03:55:45 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Kai Brodersen writes:
How do i highlight an article (i am a member)

Be logged in(1) to the web interface and you should see a selection dropdown
below the article. Make your selection and press the "submit" button.

I think there's a way to do it from NNTP but I am not sure. I never use NNTP
any more.

1 - you can tell if you're logged in because the upper left has a grey key
and says "sign out"... if the key is gold and says "sign in" below it, press
it to log in, give your member number and one of your passwords.

HTH

++Lar