 Administrative / General / 8717
Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 13:17:44 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:

Just as the ToS requires official signatures from TLC employees when they
speak in their capacity as employees and not as private citizens, I think it
would be helpful if Todd were to sign his name differently when he is
speaking in an official capacity.

I agree.

Something he doesn't currently do.

At times there are formal "Todd & Suz" type posts. I may be wrong, but I
think these are always announcements?

You know what, I think you might be right. That may well be the "official
signature" but I can't say for sure as I don't think it's codified somewhere
easy to find. Happy to stand corrected, though, if someone knows differently.

++Lar