 Administrative / General / 8710
  Re: 'My recent LUGNET Posts' idea

(...) When I say "a large percentage" above, I mean that roughly, say, 80% are crystal clear match-ups. That leaves, say, 20% which aren't, and should be checked by hand. As there are 5200 registered 'From:' lines and 850 members, we're talking (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: 'My recent LUGNET Posts' idea

(...) Yeah, there's similar-names problems too, like Mark Nelson and Marc Nelson, Jr. (which confused me at first until I met one of them in person). -Shiri. (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)